- Legally registered and operational in Ghana for at least three (3) years.
- Not fewer than three (3) full-time employees.
- Minimum annual gross revenue of GHC 450,000 in the last two fiscal years.
- Must operate in one of the five (5) sectors of GCIC;
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Domestic Waste Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Management & Purification
- Solar Power
- Businesses outside the 5 sectors but with an interest to green their operations can also apply.
Women led businesses and businesses focused on water management & purification, especially those providing solutions to the water pollution menace of galamsey in Ghana, are particularly encouraged to apply.
COHORT 9 APPLICATIONS CLOSES IN: