STAGE STORY TELLING
At GCIC, we recognize the vital role of strategic communications and marketing in attaining our organizational objectives. We are therefore intentional in planning and executing our internal and external communication, public relations, marketing, digital strategy, content strategy, thought leadership etc. To this end, GCIC’s strategic communications is implemented through STAGE Story Telling, i.e. Strategic Communications and Story Telling for a Green Economy.
Overall, STAGE Story Telling focuses on:
- Knowledge sharing for a green, low carbon economy
- Thought leadership for a green low carbon economy
- Ensuring gender diversity and inclusion
- Showcasing success: telling GCIC’s success beyond its entrepreneurs
- Advocacy and behavioral change